"gold" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We might be planning to go north and strike gold, for all you know."
- Two weeks ago, they struck gold down in the meadow.
- Finally, as her eyes were starting to tire, she struck gold.
- After several years in and out of the music world, he finally began to strike gold as an original musician.
- The other day I went into a second hand music store and struck gold.
- So much hope, every man I speak with sure he will strike gold and come back a millionaire.
- They put their careers in each other's hands and struck gold.
- If they are, then we're not going to strike too much gold.
- Few entrepreneurs who make it big are able to strike gold again.
- Light ran down the street and struck gold from her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.