"gold" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, when many least expected it, she was about to win her first gold.
- Each would have to beat one or more of the others to win gold.
- He won gold just three points ahead of a Soviet.
- The next year, he won gold in the same event.
- One team was present at the starting line and won the gold.
- He had no experience of international competition but won gold.
- If they had started from the correct value, he would have won the gold.
- Eight decades later, the Americans still have not won the gold.
- It has not won a gold in a running event since 1956.
- He won gold with a total score of 273.94 points.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.