"give" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The very stones gave forth the chill as if they were blocks of ice.
- As the ships gave forth their cargo a small city sprang up in the trees.
- As he drew it back its hinges gave forth no sound.
- At the top of the hour, every station gave forth with five minutes of news.
- She was still giving forth when he came in to investigate.
- "Strangled by her cord, and the mother died giving forth."
- Her breath came gently, and who should say that it gave forth no speech?
- His tool must be metal, and one which would give forth the right ringing tone.
- For, remember, the fire of hell gives forth no light.
- The sand beneath its feet gave forth no dust nor any sound.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.