"gallery" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would not like having his town used as a shooting gallery.
- We have young men and women in a shooting gallery right now.
- But at night that window would make a fine shooting gallery.
- It had seen a lot of action as a shooting gallery.
- He'd love to take that down to a shooting gallery and fire away.
- The testing usually took place in a shooting gallery on 166th Street.
- "You have thousands of women and kids in a shooting gallery," he said.
- But that was long ago, and the area hadn't been a shooting gallery for ages.
- Many other neighborhoods took on the feel of a shooting gallery, too.
- Fox Island had turned into their own private shooting gallery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.