"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I feel it's important to be honest and mention this to you, as a potential future employer.
- I'm suddenly aware of precisely how little I know about my future employer.
- What children, their future employers and the country need to survive is a system which isn't always being changed.
- And even if it doesn't, you never know when a future employer might be watching.
- Auto executives also change jobs often enough that they do not want to hit a potential future employer too hard.
- Every year, the students create a short film to demonstrate what they have learned in class and for future employers.
- Some of them may prove to be very good resources or even future employers.
- A well rounded, broad education is what all universities and future employers look for.
- How do you know you've shown future employers' your worth?
- No future potential employer could hold such a decision against you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.