"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is dressed up in a playful, sometimes funny and totally irrelevant, costume.
- This young woman in her funny costume?
- Dressing up in those funny costumes and waiting for the eclipse.
- They do not dress up in funny costumes.
- At its low point it features dog-doo jokes and funny costumes, just like a Jim Carrey movie.
- The men wore funny costumes and virtually all of them had carried weapons very similar to his revolver.
- Billy looked resplendent in a clown suit that would later win first prize for funniest costume.
- They were dressed in funny little costumes and all tied together on a long rope.
- Gabby comes up with an idea to help him sing in front of a crowd by getting them to dress up in really funny costumes.
- The adults don't put on their funny costumes until the pumpkin supper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.