"fox" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time it was topped by a cloud of matching gray fox.
- The hounds followed the bucket, in full voice, as though they might think it was a gray fox.
- Red and gray foxes are native to the mid-Atlantic region.
- Unlike the gray fox, it has no stripe along the length of its tail.
- The American gray fox, for instance, is shier, more retiring and not nearly as widespread.
- The riders found three more, including a gray fox, the likes of which had not been seen in five years.
- The grey fox leapt high in the air, as they had seen it do once before on Bird Rock.
- The Pacific States still have the gray fox as a dominant.
- There are 16 subspecies recognized for the gray fox.
- Genetically, gray fox are the most basal of all canids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.