"fox" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they all set out, and rode across the plain, the little fox running before them.
- I look at the little foxes Ms think better of it.
- The little fox winked at me and I smiled back.
- The Little Fox was going to die, and she knew it.
- The little red flying fox is nomadic, and can be found in large groups of up to a million individuals.
- So the little fox was up to tricks, was he?
- The Little Fox was not about to leave until she'd finished her meal.
- The Little Fox studied him for a moment, her eyes searching his.
- The elf didn't have to say anything to the Little Fox.
- I think I could almost grow to like that sly little old fox.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.