"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their associations and less formal networks are adjusted to centralisation because that is what they have grown up with.
- He was able to organise the rebellion through his formal and informal networks.
- Another possible arrangement is a less formal network of doctors, hospitals and medical providers from which members must choose.
- The organization was made up of affiliated independent organizations, individuals, local chapters, and less formal national 'networks' organized around specific initiatives or interests.
- Women's informal and formal networks tend toward care work that is often considered apolitical.
- At the same time, less formal networks are rising around megachurches.
- In fact, nearly all the African-Americans who were interviewed said a strong community had evolved, with formal and informal networks.
- But the diplomats say it is not yet clear whether Al Qaeda has formed active cells or a formal network in the region.
- The result is that knowledge consequently can be collected from formal and informal networks to create a socio-knowledge matrix in organizations.
- Women worked together through formal and informal networks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.