"foolish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did only one foolish thing in his whole life.
- She sat with him for a few minutes, talking of little foolish things.
- I've done a lot of foolish things and so has she.
- Does he talk just to hear himself say foolish things?
- That was a foolish thing to do, he told himself.
- "I think it would indeed be a foolish thing if you were the man."
- "Why did you do such a foolish thing as to come back?"
- A foolish thing when there is so much to do.
- Far be it from me to do any such foolish thing.
- There has to come a time when those foolish things have to stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.