"fire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had been under artillery fire before but never like this.
- It moved forward again but was soon held up by artillery fire.
- It's likely there will be a heavy artillery fire first.
- Artillery fire could be heard near the city on Wednesday to both the north and east.
- They held it under artillery fire until the conclusion of the action.
- The dead soldier, he said, had been killed by American artillery fire.
- On February 7, around two in the morning, the artillery fire finally stopped.
- Heavy artillery fire began to come too close for comfort.
- For the next two weeks Union forces kept up a heavy and consistent artillery fire.
- This ended the battle, although some artillery fire went on through the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.