"fade" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he gradually faded, the victim of serious personal problems.
- The music was gradually faded in for viewers at home.
- For a moment their eyes held, and the laughter gradually faded.
- It faded gradually, and suddenly the Hospital lights came on outside, making the night white.
- The effect faded gradually with time, but it made her and everyone else from the command team feel good.
- In the last few years, such optimism has gradually faded.
- Over the decades, the house had gradually faded from sight.
- He left the office, and his footsteps gradually faded away.
- The power died, the blue glare faded gradually, and finally was gone.
- From the mid 2000's his career began to fade gradually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.