"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She forced his shadowed brown eyes to keep hers when they tried to slip away.
- She faced him and he looked down on her with shadowed eyes.
- Adam advanced to the desk, looking down into his father's heavily shadowed eyes.
- He stared at me with bitter hatred in his shadowed eyes.
- She looked up at the outline of him, the wild hair and the shadowed eyes.
- Her shadowed eyes were too big in a face gone pale and thin.
- The man in black stood up, his shadowed eyes looking at a point somewhere behind Lyr.
- He'd already taken in the pale cheeks and shadowed eyes.
- The illusion fell away so that she stared at him with shadowed eyes.
- For a long moment, he regarded her with shadowed eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.