"expression" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They wore an expression now, though he could not have said what it might be.
- Other than that, he could have worn the same expression for anything.
- His face simply refused to wear so foreign an expression.
- The pretty face wore a rather hard but, she decided, very capable expression.
- And one who wore a frightened expression the whole time.
- And at the door, wearing a far less compassionate expression, his mother.
- She just shrugged, wearing an expression that was hard to read.
- His face wore the expression of one who was about to fall asleep.
- When he walked off the 18th green, Woods wore the expression of someone who had been in a fight.
- When he had finished, the President wore a worried expression.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.