"establish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, how can we establish our authority over this department?
- He noted that the state established the board and authority but gave the city control.
- I agree; it will establish his authority from the beginning.
- This is the moment when the author establishes his authority.
- Which was bad, because with an audience the soldiers would now have to clearly establish their authority.
- "But people are making too many demands before he can establish his authority and presence."
- Having established its authority, it then names local police chiefs.
- The first day is devoted to establishing the leader's authority.
- He hasn't had time to establish his authority there yet.
- As a rule life was too uncertain for anybody to establish authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.