"era" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1,950 acre university campus represents both history and the present era.
- But with the present era of political reaction, that moment has passed.
- The question is whether it can tackle them without ending the present era of good feeling.
- Starting from the early 1980s, the film moves down to the present era.
- Unlike the present era, the right to vote was not universal to all citizens.
- He is called the best quarterback in the present era.
- In our present era, however, he may not have to settle.
- In the present era,all the old customs have been banned.
- But that is no reason to feel complacent about the present era.
- He has written an excellent book which covers American history from the earliest days until the present era.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.