"era" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In an earlier era, one thing might have led to another.
- But they would like to bring back an earlier era.
- Can we ever go back to the values of an earlier era?
- But it was very much in the spirit of an earlier era.
- His songs from this early era are still very popular today.
- In an earlier era, his father was a proud president of the league.
- The settlement came to an end during the early Christian era.
- The appearance of the city changed during the early modern era.
- Or rather, it was trying to look like a dive from an earlier era.
- This is a change from the earlier era of television, where stars alone often were enough to make hits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.