"enhance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the real reason for moving ahead with the plan is to enhance security.
- This is the only way we can enhance our own security.
- Could we enhance our security by a change of policies?
- "I came hoping to learn something new to enhance our security."
- "We are looking at different products to enhance security on our aircraft."
- Such a policy is a sensible public health response that would enhance our national security.
- He said the government's role was to support the industry, and that companies were properly taking the lead in enhancing security.
- In what way, though, will keeping all their credit card data enhance our security?
- In 2009 the district stated that at least half of its $1 million budget would be used to enhance security.
- If it enhances our security we feel things like joy and peace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.