"engineering" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Terry Adams, a former engineering professor and now the company's chief technology officer, recalls his initial skepticism.
- Hill was a mechanical engineering professor at the University of Maine for over 46 years.
- Already, nuclear engineering professors say, utilities are following this path.
- In Baghdad, at least nine bodies were found throughout the city, and an engineering professor was also killed.
- Aged 33 he was one of the youngest engineering professors in the UK.
- But critical voices were heard, too, among them that of William Spicer, an engineering professor at the university.
- He is now a civil engineering professor at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- Her father was an engineering professor and her mother was an elementary school teacher.
- One imagines engineering professors could grade their students on how well they solve the game's intricate challenges.
- He was an engineering professor at the University of Washington.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.