"engine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1897 plan shows an engine house on the front of the building.
- A second engine house was built on the north side.
- One morning in July 1778 the engine house was discovered to be on fire.
- By 1644, an engine house had been added to the mill.
- If a mine was successful and went into production, a full engine house could be built later.
- Yet sugar was the engine house of the island's prosperity some 200 years ago.
- The strangers stood in a little group under the shadow of the engine house.
- The remains of several engine houses can still be seen alongside the line.
- The action inside the engine house happened very quickly.
- Parts of the original stack, the engine house, and the main building are all that remain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.