"empty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nobody ever went into his old house, and from the street the place invariably looked empty.
- It sure looks empty, with all the shades pulled down.
- The place looked empty, but that also could mean a lot of things.
- It looked empty, but visiting hours were still going on and I knew there had to be people around.
- The room was so big that it looked empty, although I could see at least ten people.
- Her face looked empty, the way the dead always do.
- The living room looked more empty because it was getting dark.
- Far as I could tell, nothing much was going on; the place looked empty.
- It looked empty, except for the dog in the window.
- But Gil hadn't expected the place to look so empty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.