"effect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rate of increase had been 56 percent over the two years before the plan went into effect.
- The changes began to go into effect nearly three years ago, but the full impact is just now being felt.
- The plan was set to go into effect at the start of the 2010-2011 school year.
- Under the Senate bill, the change would not have started going into effect until 2002.
- The free trade area with Israel went into effect in 1985.
- They would go into effect in time for the 1995 model year.
- He said the law would not go into effect until those changes were made.
- But no one, of course, knows just how much such an increase would be, or when it might go into effect.
- The law is expected to go into effect in about a month.
- All of the changes will go into effect for the 2014-15 school year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.