"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minority groups, as in earlier censuses, tended to be counted least accurately.
- "What about those who falsified their status on an earlier census than this last one?"
- It is unclear whether this also applies to earlier censuses.
- On earlier censuses, you may find even earlier generations of the family.
- The earliest census to mention residents in the area was in 1860.
- In earlier censuses, the vast majority of the "other race" group were eventually incorporated into the white category.
- During the earliest census of 1801, the parish had 307 inhabitants.
- This was confirmed by an early census and several regional counts.
- The earliest census in 1881 recorded 75 houses, since then the number has increased however large fluctuations have occurred.
- The earliest census available for the Crosscanonby area is that of 1801.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.