"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Slave trade begun by early Arab traders began in 9th century and lasted over millennium.
- The term was used in various Asian cultures and eventually was used by early European traders.
- Those earlier traders did not have your airs, Fleet Captain.
- The most prominent early trader in the area was George Croghan, who came in the early 1740s.
- Coins were invented by the early Anatolian traders who stamped their marks to avoid weighing each time used.
- In the 15th century, the early European traders noted that they alone of the delta people refused to trade on credit.
- The name Malay comes from the language spoken by the early traders and the slaves.
- You see, Connecticut's early traders had the reputation for mixing in wooden nutmegs when they sold the real nuts.
- About 1822, he returned to New Mexico as one of the early traders.
- It became one of the early American traders doing business with the People's Republic of China.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.