"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the shifting formations had the vital physical energy of early American modern dance.
- At other times, his romping had some of the fervor associated with early modern dance.
- Despite differences and indisputable innovations, their line of descent from early German modern dance is again evident.
- The choreography also had some of the austerity of early American modern dance.
- Many of the early dances will have to be reconstructed from the memories of those in the original casts.
- "When I look at early dance, it seems a very emotional place," she said.
- What the festival did have going for it was the visionary practicality of early American modern dance.
- Their work implements and the fishing tools in an earlier dance were intriguing props.
- Both came to see those early dances, he recalled.
- The earliest dance manual printed in England did not appear until 1651.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.