"drop" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the steepest drop in more than two years.
- But the steep drops began long before the act passed, and there were clearly other forces at work.
- There were no steps outside, just a very steep drop of about ten feet to the ground.
- "We are now going over that first big steep scary drop."
- He was in the waterfall, a steep drop at his back.
- That steep drop early in the spring is what makes the current rate look relatively high.
- A steep drop in foreign direct investment has been a major worry.
- Already there was a very steep drop and as she looked up her heart almost stopped.
- We came over a rise and down a short, steep drop in the road.
- For that matter, would our government really want a steep drop in prices?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.