"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only change in the line was a slight drift in direction.
- Paw prints flirted with a slight drift of snow beyond that then disappeared again.
- There may be slight drifts left or right over longer periods of time.
- "Plus point two, abaft one point three, slight drift astern."
- Still, analysts said the slight upward drift was not enough to concern the Federal Reserve.
- It was a good eight inches long, circumcised, with a slight left-hand drift.
- The pod was gone, leaving a slight drift of debris along its descent path.
- That there has been a slight Melanesian drift in the period of the northwest monsoon, is also evident.
- She locked a leg around my waist to arrest a slight drift and looked thoughtful.
- But the slight drift had been there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.