"drain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was absolutely emotionally drained at the end of it all.
- At an emotionally draining meeting, the group decided to try one last time.
- She said that today, her son seemed "emotionally drained" by the experience.
- Although still tired, he didn't feel as emotionally drained, so that was something.
- At that point, emotionally drained, I had been glad to believe whatever he told me.
- They were more frequent now and left me emotionally drained.
- The woman seemed emotionally drained, yet did show a bounce that said part of her life was going well.
- But by now the Leader was both physically and emotionally drained.
- The second film is less emotionally draining and more technical.
- Emotionally drained, she has come to the conclusion this may be his time to die.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.