"drain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stopped, and what was left of her color drained away.
- He felt as if all his strength had drained away.
- It took back the power that had been drained away.
- And after that end, there were others to come; other things would also drain away.
- During the second hour, his confidence began to drain away.
- Just thinking about Elder made his will to even try want to drain away.
- Each time I saw that face it drained more strength away.
- I looked directly down into the hole in the floor where all the blood would drain away.
- Some of the long day's tension began to drain away.
- If it drained away, he wouldn't be able to keep on fighting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.