"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we find each to be very interesting, and they are distinct from one another.
- Each program thus has its own address space distinct from all other programs in the system.
- The culture is distinct from the other settlements in the area.
- The maximum is no more than 20 words, company officials say, and each word must be quite distinct from the others.
- She should be "distinct from all other communities in organization."
- However, it was distinct from the 1890 bill in two ways.
- A completely different value system, and one that's distinct from any I've seen before.
- On the exterior of the building, each floor is distinct from the others.
- The other, though quite distinct from reason, are as much a part of human nature.
- They are both distinct from the physical world and dependent upon it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.