"disposal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he had me sign a receipt, and added, 'You will be informed about the proper disposal of the books.
- When in doubt about proper disposal, talk to your pharmacist.
- In most countries, domestic laws specify the requirements for proper disposal of bodies.
- With identity theft on the rise, the proper disposal of old personal documents and information has become a priority for many people.
- The proper disposal or recycling of sewage remains an important research area that is highly political.
- "If we survive, then we can see to some proper disposal of the remains."
- In addition, waste containers are provided to allow for proper disposal of used paint supplies.
- The proper disposal of hazardous waste has always been a problem for nuclear power plants.
- They signal the nature of the particle's contents and arrange for proper disposal.
- Businesses and other generators of such waste are required to provide for their proper disposal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.