"direct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One was a police officer who got hit while trying to direct traffic.
- The police were spending a lot of time directing traffic around the crash site.
- The truth is, we don't even have enough people to direct traffic.
- "There are officers who want to direct traffic," he said.
- Jake was trying to direct traffic as people started their cars at once.
- Just in case someone didn't know where to go, the superintendent of schools was on hand to direct traffic.
- Witnesses said he had been waving his arms, as if trying to direct traffic.
- The crowd directed traffic and in several cases even stopped it.
- "Sometimes it gets so busy we have to go out and start directing traffic."
- At one police station, officers had to direct traffic because of the crowds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.