"direct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we said is, let's take into account as best we can who they seem to want to direct money to.
- That bill would direct money to community mental health programs each time a bed was closed in one of the state's 22 psychiatric hospitals.
- The power to direct public money into private hands explains why this "turf" is so fiercely defended.
- If state officials want to direct money to the owners of wind farms, they should at least dole it out openly.
- But, unfortunately, there is an impact from directing so much money at salaries.
- Tax credits are useful mainly to middle-class parents, and would direct money at students who already have access to college.
- The government will remain reluctant to direct money to this cause.
- Campaigns make their decisions on targets - where to direct money, resources and the candidate himself - in stages.
- In particular, we must direct money for medical research to our two largest problems: aging and addiction.
- But in the 1980's it began directing money to more immediate applications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.