"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Is it standard practice on this ship to barge into the quarters of diplomatic envoys?"
- The he was sent by the new king to Rome as his diplomatic envoy to the Pope.
- Even if it was only as a diplomatic envoy.
- After some of his experiences with diplomatic envoys, the captain was inclined to agree.
- From 1681-85 he was a diplomatic envoy to Portugal.
- He was also magnate's diplomatic envoy, and often traveled abroad.
- He'd worked in the lowest levels of Arcturus as a diplomatic envoy like his father.
- He welcomed the organization's diplomatic envoys with open arms.
- Following diplomatic rules, after such important changes, diplomatic envoys in the two countries were usually replaced.
- From that point they could have either pulled back from contact, sent a diplomatic envoy, or prepared to attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.