"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the center of this activity, according to the report, was Tariq Aziz, the former deputy prime minister who was Mr. Hussein's chief diplomatic emissary.
- A year later he joined the Dzików Confederation and acted as its diplomatic emissary to Paris.
- In 1852 Costa Rica received its first diplomatic emissaries from the United States and Great Britain.
- Muhammad couldn't kill them because they were diplomatic emissaries, but this statement made by him would stick in the minds of some Muslims.
- Early in his career he served as Bohdan Khmelnytsky's courier and diplomatic emissary.
- A Cardassian vessel commanded by Gul Dukat himself has reentered our navigational sector; it's not a warship, but a top-level diplomatic emissary.
- Among other things, Mr. Haig served as a frequent diplomatic and military emissary to Vietnam.
- But in Poland, Mr. Baker said he was planning to send a diplomatic emissary to Israel.
- I'd suggest instead that we send an avatar of the Doctor into fluidic space as a diplomatic emissary, to propose peace talks.
- So this month the Clinton Administration dispatched a diplomatic emissary to offer the Slorc a choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.