"delegation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the month was over, the groups sent a 33-member delegation to Israel.
- The Government sent a senior delegation to visit the area.
- And in the end it was the school that sent a delegation to him to find out what he had learned about the subject.
- The nation sent a small delegation of two athletes and three officials.
- "We're sending a delegation of people who can answer any questions they ask about."
- And as a mayor, would you, at some level, have sent a delegation to this conference?
- It also asked the Council to send a delegation to the region.
- Perhaps you would care to send a delegation over to the Enterprise.
- South Korea sent a delegation of 267 athletes to these games.
- Several countries sent only low level delegations that included no senior government officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.