"defense" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two months later a former defense minister was shot dead.
- "The problem has been taken care of," he told the defense minister.
- If your defense minister doesn't represent the official government, who does?
- When a recent meeting ran long, the defense minister stood up to excuse himself.
- There weren't many men whom the defense minister could speak to and feel comfortable with.
- The defense minister would be chosen from the military's officers.
- However, in 2004 its then Defense minister said that it rules out no option.
- As defense minister, he will manage the 150,000-strong armed forces and the 100,000-member national police.
- Several former aides, including his defense minister, have been arrested in the case.
- Every defense minister in the solar system knows the economic realities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.