"defense" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All she ever told me is it was the defense department.
- For most people, the word security quickly brings to mind the military or the defense department.
- The factory makes some sort of equipment for the space program or the defense department; the people who work there never were quite sure.
- I don't think cutting the defense department will create harm.
- Half of the money would go to the Defense Department.
- But some guy from the Defense Department called like six times today.
- About $1 billion will be cut from the Defense Department.
- He could not say at what level in the Defense Department the decision had been made.
- The figures went to defense departments and heads of state.
- Still, some people close to the Defense Department say the issue is considered old and not very important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.