"darling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alistair Darling made it clear before the election and again yesterday - there have to be cuts.
- Alistair Darling announced last week that standard value added tax would be cut from 17.5% to 15% for 13 months, to raise consumer confidence.
- And Alistair Darling assured us it would all be over by the end of 2009.
- Alistair Darling played harder to get, and the wait for his memoir has been worth it.
- In this you were not alone; Alistair Darling felt the same way, and he had to work with him.
- So will Alistair Darling be moving south to avoid the risks?
- Alistair Darling clings on at 28 because of his memoirs.
- Alistair Darling, the social security secretary, made two new concessions to the original proposals yesterday.
- Alistair Darling refers to a new world in which 86% of people have access to second pensions with some being paid up to £30,000.
- Alistair Darling has stated that he is in no "hurry" to return the bank back to the private sector.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.