"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because of inflation, officials said, the $390 million settlement is worth $200 million in current dollars.
- In current dollars, the price in 1980 was about $2 a gallon.
- The record had been held by the 1906 earthquake and fire, which would have cost as much as $5.8 billion in current dollars.
- In current dollars, the estate would be worth about $250 million.
- Preliminary estimates of its long-term cost in current dollars range up to $8 trillion.
- Those numbers are based on current dollars, however, meaning the actual cost of the reactor will be much higher by the time it is completed.
- The average teacher salary rose to $31,304 for the 1989-90 school year, 5.9 percent higher in current dollars than the previous year's figure of $29,547.
- That would be more than $67 billion in current dollars.
- At right, a chart from the report, translated into current dollars.
- At the end, after overhead and taxes, he would be clearing about five million a year in current dollars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.