"course" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He won by almost two miles in 1 hour 29 minutes 22 seconds, a course record.
- It was also a personal best and a course record.
- In addition, he set a course record with his victory.
- In 2002, her win also set the women's course record.
- His 2006 performance was also a course record of 20 hours, 24 minutes.
- There were course records set for both the men and women's race.
- Both the men's and women's course records were set in 2012.
- The course records for men and women were both set in 1998.
- Her 1985 time of 6 hours 12 minutes is still the course record.
- The score of 132 was the women's course record at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.