"competent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Matui was, in what he did, perhaps the most competent man I had ever known.
- It doesn't need magic and fine words, only a team of competent men with the right engines.
- It was plain that the competent man and his wife were out.
- There was a perfectly competent local man and she suggested that they use him.
- He was a small dark man with short legs, brisk, competent, a little older than me.
- In fact, he's the most competent man I've ever met.
- But there is no profession in which a really competent man tries to understand women.
- "Which is a bit much to expect one man, however competent, to handle alone."
- For eight years now he had been a competent man in a good position that did not require much responsibility.
- "I should have thought he was such a competent man."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.