"competent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are subject to supervision by the competent local authority.
- No person may be held for more than twenty-four hours by the police without being brought before competent authority.
- "I have been advised by competent authority that the act is worth more."
- For most cases again the investigative judge has the competent authority.
- They also put this matter before the competent authorities in Berlin.
- But we should also give the competent Russian authorities the chance to do this themselves.
- Would you mind bringing this to the attention of the competent authorities?
- This will all be passed on to the competent authorities.
- A further meeting with the competent Italian authorities is due to take place in the next few days.
- We believe that this should be left for the competent authority to judge on the basis of each individual case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.