"commentator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But could she also be called a darling of conservative commentators?
- Several conservative commentators met Palin in the summer of 2007.
- Some conservative commentators thought the remark did not go far enough.
- Jackson frequently appears as a conservative commentator on radio and television programs.
- Conservative commentators were critical of what they viewed as Obama's support for big government.
- Early response to the project was not pronounced, and one conservative commentator provided positive coverage.
- In the past decade, she has become the most prominent female conservative commentator of her generation.
- Conservative commentators and advocates have spent months arguing that very point.
- This week, he held forth at a lunch with conservative commentators and journalists.
- Some conservative commentators, broadcast and print, seem obsessed by the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.