"college" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think he could complete college, based on his work in high school.
- They then go on to characterize the generation that completed college in the 1980's, people who are now between 24 and 32.
- That's because relatively few students can't complete college for financial reasons.
- Three of the four either are enrolled in or have completed college.
- He died a few years ago; Miriam completed college on an insurance income.
- This takes 5 to 7 years of study after completing college.
- In 1979, he had completed college, and was considering law school.
- Later she completed college, went to law school and worked as an attorney.
- She would complete college, having a little more than a year to go, and become a respiratory therapist.
- My wife did better, but married me instead of completing college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.