"college" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the first member of his family to attend college.
- But many of these students should not attend college at all.
- Most of the players are the first from their families to attend college.
- He was the second person in his family to attend college.
- I am attending college 12 hours a week trying to make a better life for myself.
- After attending the school or college they go to work.
- At age 18, she got out of the house and went on to attend college.
- He is the first in his family of six to attend college.
- He is the first person from his family to attend college.
- A few days ago I got a call from my daughter, who was out of state attending college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.