"club" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would be fine if Congress were a private club.
- Soon our private club provided company for all of us.
- The 216-acre island has since, at a cost of $850 million, been developed into a private club.
- For one thing, by now I was feeling as if the trail were indeed my private club.
- "We can, however, keep them out of here because this is a private club."
- There are more than 40 private clubs in the county, but only five public ones.
- The process of joining, he said, is no different from that at any private club.
- Very few, if any, private clubs are open during the winter.
- It's the name given to the local businessmen's meeting place, their private club.
- The league operated the building as a private social club from 1948 to 1988.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.