"closely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After looking closely, no man would care to do so again.
- Look closely, because in a moment your heart will stop.
- And a man must look closely to tell one from the other.
- They looked at each other closely for a short time.
- He looked at them closely, not saying anything, just looking from one to the other.
- We must look closely at these questions over the next few months.
- Only then did he turn around and look closely at the room.
- "Maybe we should go back to the house and look at his computer more closely."
- "You're going to have to get used to men looking at you a lot more closely than these two."
- Then he looked at us more closely, and didn't say anything else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.