"closely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quite different from the other doors in the house, this one was new and closely fitted.
- It fitted closely, or there would surely have been much more.
- First, cut or shape the pieces so they fit together closely, with no gaps between them.
- Pieces must fit closely and be clamped together for about half an hour.
- Socks and shoes should fit closely but not too tight.
- Each had five fingers and had been cut to fit closely over the hand.
- The dress fits closely from there to the natural waistline.
- In the Muromachi period they began to have a regular size and be closely fitted together.
- None of them fitted closely together and the sharp corners were all worn off.
- Pieces being glued have to fit closely and be clamped together for about 30 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.