"close" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Drawn toward him by that feeling, she rose on her knees and drifted closer.
- A shape drifted closer - the captain bent his head.
- As she suspected, the flying eyes drifted closer to see what was going on.
- The girl drifted closer to him without making any sudden movement.
- Behind and above him, Brasilia seemed to have drifted closer.
- He needed the means to get abroad as the nation drifted closer to war with Germany.
- The craft drifted closer and then came to a rest.
- We drifted closer and they stood up, tossing their huge heads.
- Its single great central eye turned slowly to survey them all as it drifted closer.
- I glanced back just enough to see that Frost was drifting closer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.